how to Apply
Applications to Meridian International School are accepted all year round, and students are admitted based on a space-available basis.
Contact the Admissions Office by phone or via e-mail;
+ 380 97 426 73 90
to receive detailed answers to your questions and set up a school visit.
Visit the school for a tour to see our onsite facilities and experience a normal school day.
Children applying for admission are required to have an interview with our psychologist and take an entrance test in core subjects.
Provide the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- Application for enrollment;
- Completed parent questionnaire;
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate (with notarized translation into Ukrainian);
- Medical certificates No. 086-1,2/0 and No. 063/у;
- A personal file from previous school(s) (for Grades 2-11 only);
- Passport size photo.